Charles - Black Fine Grain (Factory Second)
In 1940 Charles Barker designed a refined brogue to meet growing demand for a classic yet stylish gentleman’s shoe. Handmade on our famous last, No. 29, the brogue was made using fine English grain leather with a double oak bark tanned leather sole.
Barker have delved into the archives and recreated this iconic brogue with a new lease of life. Our team have endeavoured to source the original fine grain leather and utilise traditional techniques that hark back to the days of artisan shoe making. We have named the new style ‘Charles’ in honour of it’s creator, Charles Barker.
- Designed and made in Northampton, England
- Premium craftsmanship since 1880
- Goodyear Welted construction
- Calf grain leather with natural finish
- Hand-stitched detailing
- Product Number: 4422FS10
This item is a factory second as it has not met our highest level of quality control but will not affect the lifespan of the shoe. Examples of imperfections can include minor blemishes, discolouration, colour variation, growth marks and irregular stitching. Furthermore, there may also be minor differences in specification such as sole treatment, stitching and branding variance.
- Construction Type: Welted
- Fitting Type: F
- Last Shape: 29
- Shoe Type: Brogue
- Collections: Black Friday, Discontinued Men's Shoes, New Arrivals, Reduced Men's Brogues Black Friday, Discontinued Men's Shoes, New Arrivals, Reduced Men's Brogues Black Friday, Discontinued Men's Shoes, New Arrivals, Reduced Men's Brogues